Hey, my fellow Austin bloggers – I’ve come across something really cool, and I want to share it with a select few people. I’m not selling anything – just have a great win-win proposal for you if you:
- Are an individual blogger who lives in Austin (it’s fine if your blog makes money – just looking for more traditional personal blogs, not aggregators or commercial sites).
- Blog about Austin in a way that is not overtly commercial or self-promotional.
- Write about Austin at least a couple of times a month.
- Most of your blogging about Austin is original experience and/or commentary, not just excerpts and links to news stories or other blogs.
- Are actively engaged on Twitter.
Still with me? 🙂
- You’d like more traffic to your blog (who wouldn’t?)
- Would like (and are willing to share) relevant, quality content about Austin with your Twitter followers.
- All on autopilot, or pretty close to it!
Still interested? Cool… let me tell you about Triberr. Pretty simply, it allows bloggers to gather together in tribes and promote and share relevant content automatically on Twitter.
Yeah, I know… potentially kind of scary. Thing is, each tribe is small and exclusive, and the content is curated by both the founder of the tribe (me, in this case) and the members in general. People who don’t produce good content… don’t stay in the tribe. People who don’t share the tribe content out to their Twitter followers… don’t stay in the tribe.
Want to be considered for membership in the Austin Triberr tribe? Contact me with your blog URL, Twitter ID and email. I’ll take a look and consider you for inclusion.
Image: Mark Schaffer